17 October 2006

All the Answers

I just wanted to ask - have you ever run into a situation where there is always someone out there that knows all the answers? Unfortunately, it's usually when they haven't listened to the full question. I experienced that yesterday and today. And being the type of person I am, I was so ready to jump on it and say "I don't think so" but I didn't. Sometimes guys just can't seem to handle listening before talking. They also can't seem to handle being wrong. In this case, I let them believe that what they know is the "real" story and that they are right. I am not going to argue because there are some times that it just doesn't pay to waste my breath. I guess what matters is that I know the truth and that is that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...