19 October 2006

Exhaustion has set in

I am a multi-tasker who, somedays, feels like the energizer bunny.

I am constantly moving and constantly doing something... but when I stop moving, C-YA!!!! I am out!

This past week has been bad. I was out of town last weekend and was tired of driving and life in general by the time I made it home. I then opted to get on the computer and that shot the rest of my night... and that led into my nasty habit of little or no sleep all week.

I went to bed WAYYYYY too late Sunday, Monday was work and then had some errands to run and things to take care of, Tuesday I had work, got home from class late, and then sat on the internet for 3 hours... Oh yeah, and then yesterday was exactly like Tuesday. I have spent more time on the internet in the past week than I have for a long time.

It seems like addiction will keep you up until all hours doing things that you probably shouldn't be, but man, when the sun comes up the next morning, pain sets in... and it's miserable.

So right now, lack of sleep and lots of B-12 is running my life. And I am ready to drop in exhaustion... and by the way, I guess not eating because I'm angry with myself isn't helping...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...