13 October 2006

Me and My Body Image

I just need to talk... these thoughts are flooding and I need to talk...

I'm having some issues with my body image lately. I look at myself and feel okay when the lights are dim (VERY dim) or when I am in a certain position, but otherwise I feel like a fat, gross, ugly pig. I am a girl of broad shoulders and great muscle mass, but my body drives me nuts. I look down and hate myself. I see what having a child has done to my body. I am so angry. I love my son with all my heart, but I could not mentally and emotionally have another child, the stress would kill me. I want to see if I can cut out enough calories to burn off that stupid "kangaroo pouch"... I know, logically, it's NOT possible - the skin is way too stretched, that nothing will get rid of it, but I feel that if I try... I mean REALLY try - maybe it will. I have even been one to try pretty much all the diet pills on the market... the only thing I have lost is money - they are useless... unless someone has found an over the counter diet pill that actually works... help me here. It's gotta to be either starve myself or try whatever pills are available... but maybe someday I can afford to go under the knife and solve at least one of my problems...

Thanks for listening...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...