21 October 2006

I Get Really Frustrated with "Perfect" People

I had to go to a party today and it made me so frustrated.
Here are all these girls/ladies who have had babies and they are still "perfect" - thin bodies, tight jeans, and everything just in the right place. It did not look like any of them had kids - let alone more than one. I had one and my body has gone straight to hell.
I really hate perfect people.
I wish I had a thin, sexy bikini body. I wish I had a perfect husband, who is caring, sensitive, helpful, and cute (an added bonus). I wish I had a house of my own and a sporty car to drive. I wish I didn't have to live paycheck to paycheck.
What am I doing wrong? Why did I draw the short straw on the whole relationship / child-bearing / future happiness poker game???
I am so frustrated I want to scream!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Hey- ran into your blog through PTC. I know what you mean! But the truth is- under the 'perfect' exterior, there's probably a lot going on, and they may even be looking at you wanting exactly what you have. But I totally understand where you are coming from! The seemlingly 'perfect' are so hard to like! =)

Tere said...

Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad someone understands where I'm coming from. Nowadays it it so frustrating... but a loss cause to try to understand or fix it. Thanks, Tere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...