27 October 2006

Hope today is better

Last night was rough. My whole day was pretty much shot to hell. The day was just never-ending. I was convinced that everything that went wrong would inevitably come back to being blamed on me. I put on my big baggy lounge clothes and curled up in my bed. When that didn't help, I tried to blog, but that didn't do much for me either. I just have not felt entirely myself. Maybe it has a lot to do with my meds - I know I need to stay on them because I can run about 2 weeks without taking them before my body goes through a complete mental, physical & emotional breakdown. And when that day comes, it's not a pretty site. I woke up this morning with my mind still spinning - not sure of who's mad at me or what I did wrong. I only have a short drive to work, so I took the long way- went from 10 minutes to almost 20 - just enough for me to listen to my tunes and try to gather my thoughts. I hate it when my mind is going in so many directions. It's just as bad as hearing voices... I think. I want everyone to be better and happy. I even apologized to several people for my "attitude deficiency" yesterday. I was told I didn't have to apologize and that everyone has those days. I just always feel like I need to apologize... just in case I did something wrong without knowing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...