06 October 2006

Miss Attitude Back At Cha!

Have you ever felt that you were living Friday the 13th over and over again… and it isn’t even Friday the 13th… YET????

Everything that I have done, attempted to do, thought about doing, touched, or encountered since I woke up this morning has gone wrong, or, even worse, blown up in my face. I feel like I’m continually reliving a real-life nightmare!

I do not like it when people have closed-door meetings. I feel like they are talking about me. I feel like I have done something wrong and people are afraid to tell me. If I have, please be polite and talk to me. Tell me what is going on. I will fix the problem, but if you shoot me down behind my back, then you are giving me every possible reason to be nasty right out of the gate. (And man, this chic can be NASTY!)

If you are going to start out on the defensive and pick a fight with me without knowing both sides, please be advised that you have given yourself an open invitation to be meeting with the horns of the bull, head on, smack dab in your face! I will not pull rank and I will let the world slide by, but if you decide to start out with an attitude, be prepared to meet Miss Attitude Back At Cha!

Overall, I am a passive person, who really lets people do what they want, including, on many occasions, walk all over me and take advantage of my mild demeanor. I don’t try to rock the boat. I try to do what is right. I will accept responsibility and I will admit when I am wrong. Like they have always told me, you learn from your mistakes and move on. If you don’t make mistakes, then something is wrong because no one is perfect. And if you don’t learn from the mistakes you have made, then you are just plain stupid. Like I said, I am passive and don’t get upset very easy or very often. Most likely you will find me stressing out or playing mind games with myself, or getting all bent about things I cannot control… but being an obsessive compulsive personality, that’s my nature and something I have yet to learn to control or ignore…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...