13 October 2006

I am on a "Rush"

I am a multi-tasker who just can't seem to sit still. Normally, when I quit moving, it's usually because I have dropped from exhaustion.

Today was a busy day at work with an over-abundance to do... and I really... REALLY hate to ask for help... I feel that if it lands on my desk, it's mine to finish... or die trying (it's the "Take Ownership" thing we learned about in a meeting). Definitely a bad thing to define when discussing it with an Obsessive Compulsive person... too bad, for so many, hind site is 20/20.

Anyway, I woke up late, went in early, busted my ass, worked late, ran errands, ate dinner, and then did a barrage of things around the house that needed to be done... like packing for my weekend trip tomorrow morning... I guess looking at a duffle bag with my swimming suit and haircare products IS NOT going to get the packing done... maybe if I just think a little harder????

I even brought home a whole pile of work to do... but as you can tell, I am using the computer to do "other things" instead of work... I guess work can wait until Sunday night... oh hell, how about we just wait till Monday morning, at work... sounds kinda good.

I have been multi-tasking since I got home... keeping my child on track, trying to pack (Yeah, right), updating my blogger site, checking out other sites, playing with our cats, cleaning out my car, emptying the trash, you name it...

I am starting to get tired... it's been a long day with quite a bit of stress... but if I lay down to watch tv, I might as well write myself off until morning... and then I'll be in a rush all over again...

I guess we''ll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...