03 October 2006

Falling Hard For Mr. Wrong (at this moment... but maybe SOMEDAY)


Have you ever fallen for someone that you know is totally wrong?


I know I tend to find myself doing stupid things like that - either they're rebels, they're much older, they're so much younger, they're bad influences, or they're just plain taken...

I have found myself in that predicament as we speak... I am totally taken in by someone my own age, who just happens to be in a relationship.

He is unhappy where he is, but with so many people in that situation, you stick it out for the kids. He is such a sweetheart and I have known him for so many years. He is such a sweet man with a heart of gold. He is relaxed and understanding. He is talented and smart. He is sexy in all possible means of the word - his smile, his eyes, his laugh, his personality.

We can talk and laugh, like old friends. We can even communicate like soul mates. There is something very special about him and I am so glad he is here for me to lean on... Maybe it's wrong, but being around him feels so right... I wish that maybe, some day, all the glitches can work out and maybe I have truly found my soul mate - it's just that he is in the wrong place right now... Maybe someday... I'm going to keep my fingers crossed...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...