13 October 2006

Fuzzy Sweater and a Sexy Guy

There are several guys who look totally hot whether they are dressed in business attire to come to work or dressed in faded jeans to mow the lawn...

But when you have the one who looks great dressed up, it's even more of a turn on when they come through the door wearing a terrific sweater! I guess you have to understand what you see when he walks through the door - he is tall and lean, a sweet smile on his face, that seductive twinkle in his eye, nice-fitting dress pants (if you know what I mean), and this awesome sweater. You know the kind - the one that is actually kinda soft and fuzzy, but looks so clean and sharp. The kind I would like to put on and just snuggle up in.

Nothing is more comforting and sexy than snuggling up and feeling the fuzzy soft sweater material against my skin.

I wanted, so bad, to walk up behind him, and wrap my arms around his chest, resting my head on the soft material, smelling his cologne, feeling his warmth radiating. But even better yet, would have been to slide my hands under the sweater and enjoy the softness of the sweater, the feel of him warm lean body, and the smell of his cologne, that takes me away to a place of no stress.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...