22 October 2006

I met someone but I'm nervous

I met this man - he is awesome. He is older than me but that doesn't matter. He is like a big teddybear who is sensitive and caring. He makes me smile & laugh. He calls me and he apologizes. We have things in common (what a concept!). He even commented, after we talked about my failed relationship I hate to admit to as a 4 year marriage, that "there are nice guys out there." I replied with my usual "yeah right whatever" attitude. He chimed in with "like me". I had to laugh - he was so cute, almost like dropping a not-so-subtle hint of saying he was available. We talked and I told him I'm here is he wants me. He will be on a business trip for a few weeks - I told him I would miss him. I think we both feel the same, it's just that we are both busy and are both not wanting to get hurt. I would like to find happiness. Does this sound like the right road?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...