15 October 2006

Long Weekend - Stressful????

This has been a long weekend. I was busy Friday night, got up early Saturday (yesterday), hit the road to drive up north (at least it was a nice day and the fall scenery was spectacular), but it made for a long start. And then we were out and about until 6:30 last night. I behaved on the junk food yesterday, but maybe my options for dinner were not the best. I ate too much (or at least in my own mind), felt like crap, and just really wanted to curl up in a ball. I woke up this morning and ducked out of our room - everyone was sleeping, so I went downstairs to wander... and look what I found - a computer (right next to the coffee shop! I am not a coffee drinker, but hell, it smelled good!!!!!!!!!)! How awesome is that to be "hooked up" no matter where we go nowadays!!!! Anyway - I ate nutritious last night, but the sodium kicked my ass. I woke up feeling like the marshmallow man - my body felt so bloated that if you had tossed me in the pool, I would have floated like an inflatable sea monster!!! Guess I need to screw my head back on straight and snap out of it. Today is another new day and I need to just get back on track.

Have a good weekend...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...