05 October 2006

Feeling Treatened by a Person's Presence

Have you ever experienced a threat to your emotional self, when someone comes into your life? You know it really should be no big deal, but deep inside you, something just doesn't feel right?
Is it intuition or instinct?
I'm sure it isn't personal (at least I hope it isn't), but I still get a feeling of my position being threatened, I still get me a strange feeling deep down in my tummy.
Maybe I am jumping to conclusions. Maybe I am just insecure in this situation. Maybe I have absolutely NOTHING to worry about, but something just doesn't feel right.
I hate feeling threatened, especially mentally and emotionally, by someone who doesn't belong. Physical threatening I can work with, and defend myself against. But mentally throws me into a spin I can't seem to stop. I feel like I'm losing control.
Has anyone else ever felt this way????

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...