13 October 2006

Erotica Thinking

Is is wrong for me to have fantasies going through my head? I have been divorced for many years and have been on my own - just me and my child... no one else. No one who understands the responsibility of having to take care of a small human being. No one who understands working full time and going 36 hours a day... nope, a single mom's day does not stop at 24... I honestly could use 36 or more... maybe I would get something accomplished.

Anyway, back to what I started with... I have found someone who TOTALLY turns me on. He knows it... and I think he enjoys the "bond" we share. His smile melts me and his body turns me on. I can't help but watch him walk by and I casually brush against him when I get the chance. The smell of his body, of his cologne, fills my senses and relaxes me. I want to touch him so I have his scent on me, so I have him with me. He is just sexy, in his own way, and makes my heart beat fast. He knows what to say to turn me on. He knows how to raise my blood pressure and how to make me blush. He even knows how to make my body hard and he always lets me know when he sees my chest is standing at attention. At first it felt wierd, but now that I know he is looking and it turns him on, it turns me on too. I want him to run his fingertips over them, touching the soft, yet firmness. Is that wrong? It is wrong that thinking of that makes me rush really bad. My body gets hot and sweaty, I get damp and moist, and just want to find him next to me, holding me close and snuggling against me. I close my eyes and imagine him with me. Our bodies together, just melting into one, the heat relaxing us both, nothing to disturb us, nothing to break us. Maybe I have been alone too long. Maybe he has come along to give me a reason to live. I don't know, but part of me feels wierd having thoughts like this, yet part of me shudders at the thought of him touching me and being physically close to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...